Puck drops in ...
Team Registration 2018
WIN YOUR REGISTRATION or other great prizes!
EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL OFFER: Register your team before August 31st and you’ll have a chance to win your team’s registration for FREE or other great prizes.
- One prize: Win your 2018 registration.
- Two prizes: 50% off your 2018 Registration.
- Two prizes: One foursome of golf at Pinestone Resort (2017 or 2018).
- One prize: 1/2 Day of Guided Fishing – Haliburton.
BONUS OFFER: We will add an additional ballot for your team for every month they have been registered for the event prior to the “Early Booking” draw. For example: register your team in June and get two ballots for the month of June and July and one ballot for August!
The earlier you register, the more chances to win!
Payment Options (NEW):
You can pay by cheque, e-transfer or credit card. Please note, credit card transactions will be charged a 3% service charge. All prices are subject to HST.
About the Teams
- Player gift bags received at the CNPHC registration desk – a thank you from the CNPHC and our awesome sponsors.
- Each Team member must meet the minimum age requirement as of the first day of the tournament
- Any team in any division with an underage player or a player who is ineligible because they are an active pro, semi pro, university or OHL Junior hockey player will be disqualified and unable to play in the Championships.
- All participants will be required to sign two waivers and provide photo ID (proof of age) upon registration. We recommend that these waivers be signed and sent to us prior to the event to speed up registration on the first day.
- Each team is responsible for their own transportation, accommodation and meals.
- A team can only be registered in one (1) division per weekend
- Each team is allowed a maximum of six (6) players per team and no substitutions will be permitted once the tournament begins, no exceptions will be made.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to prohibit any player or team from participating if they are deemed to cause safety concerns.
TEAM CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Team entries will not be processed without full payment. You can sign up your team but your spot is not guaranteed (registered) without a full payment.
- The Canadian National Pond Hockey Championships is an all-weather event. By entering this event, you acknowledge that you are playing on an outdoor ice surface, and ice conditions are at the mercy of Mother Nature. ALL teams are expected to play unless the Organizing Committee deems the ice unsafe. The CNPHC reserves the right to alter the schedule at any time, especially if due to weather conditions and unsafe ice surfaces.
- A team cancelling (received by us in writing) prior to November 17 2017 will receive 50% of their registration fee with the remaining 50% credit towards your entry fee for the following years event.
- As of Nov 17th 2017, your registration fee is non-refundable. Any teams wishing to pull out of the tournament after this date will not receive a registration fee refund. You will receive a 50% credit towards your entry fee for the following year’s event.
- As of December 15th your registration fee is non-refundable. Any teams wishing to pull out of the tournament after this date will not receive a registration fee refund.
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY – NEW
The safety (and enjoyment) of our volunteers and players during our event is very important. While a lot of work goes into setting up these events, Mother Nature has a lot to say about whether we have an event or not. We also recognize the travel arrangements and coordination our teams have to go through to get here. In the unlikelihood we have to cancel an event (given our site location, equipment and fantastic ice crew) the CNPHC event committee will do its best to make that decision as early as possible.
- If the event is cancelled due to weather/unsafe ice conditions 10 days or more prior to the tournament, teams will receive a 50% refund of their registration fee along with a full credit for the remainder and a guaranteed spot in the 2019 CNPHC.
- If the event is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the tournament, teams will receive a guaranteed spot AND a full credit (NEW) for the 2019 CNPHC, however, NO refunds will be given (MOTHER NATURE RULE).